SIX KEYS FOR PARENTING.
Woke up thinking about my role as a parent. Is it the most scariest but most beautiful experience ever.
As soon as I get used to my kids season, they grow out of it and here we are entering in completely new territories... however some key points will always be constant in my life. .
Here are a 6 points on parenting that I've been holding on to, I thought I might share with all the mama's and out there.
1. Prepare yourself a head of time. My oldest is 6 and I've already started reading on pre-teens (ages 9-12). .
2. Our children will follow our example instead of our advice. Our actions will always speak louder than our words. .
3. As parents we tend to want to control our children but instead we should teach them "how to control themselves." We are raising children to become responsible adults. This starts developing in their younger years.
4. Call out the gold in them and continuously speak/ pray it over them. .
5. Teach them about God's heart and how they can turn to Him during good and hard times. .
6. Know that God is always with you and His Grace will meet you right where you are.